I can't say enough good things about this backpack. My kid is 3 now and I would have given anything to know this type diaper bag (backpack) existed. I had a regular shoulder bag, but my lifestyle is active and practical, so that was not a good mix. First, let me tell you, it is big. This is for moms that are looking for comfort and functionality in one item.
This is why I absolutely love this backpack:
1. Type of bag: the backpack style of this bag is wonderful, letting you have your hands free all the time while wearing it. With other bags, of course you have free hands, but as soon as you bend over or let your shoulders go down the bag just falls off and it is awful.
2. Comfort: the way this backpack is made and straps are placed is super comfortable when you are using it. This means that you can use it for long periods of time without any discomfort.
3. Mesh fabric: the back of the backpack and the straps have mesh fabric, helping you in warm weather to keep your back cooler
4. Space: this bag has a great storage capacity. IT can hold a LOT of stuff. You will have space to accommodate EVERYTHING you need for your kid. There is even space for parents things like keys, phones, wallet.
5. Pockets: this backpack has 12 pockets in different sizes and areas (including an insulated pocket, wipes pocket with window for easy access without having to take them out and pockets inside the main compartment.
6. Extra features: this backpack comes with stroller straps with buckles to hang the backpack to any stroller if you do not want to carry it.
7. Quality: this is a polyester bag, and it is really strong. The zippers run smooth and don't feel cheap. It is truly a high quality product.
8. Extras: for my surprise, when I got the backpack and opened it I found that it also comes with a high quality changing pad and a sundry bag!
I do not have any complaints about the backpack or even the seller..High quality product from a wonderful company that always look for their customers to be satisfied with their product.
Like I mentioned, my kid is three (almost 4) but I really (REALLY) wanted to keep the backpack for us. My husband convinced me that it would make an amazing gift for a soon to be mommy family member that we have (and that they we re going to use it more than us lol) so I am sad to see it go, but I am definitely going to purchase this exact bag for when baby #2 comes to this family!
I LOVE IT!