We'll cover your bag, for life!
Last updated: July 7th, 2022.
Our lifetime warranty applies to the following defects:
- Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the practical lifetime of the product.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any of these issues with your bag.
This limited warranty does not cover the following:
- "Cosmetic Damage" which is defined as scratches, dents, dings, scuffs, stains, color changes, technological obsolescence, or other non-functional changes in the appearance of the product that occur during normal handling and use of the bag by any party that do not impair the functionality of the product as luggage.
- "General Wear and Tear" which is defined as the gradual deterioration of the product due to regular use and aging. This encompasses physical changes to the backpack such as the loosening of fastenings, loss of shape and fraying of fabric.
- "Accidental Damage" which is defined as sudden and unexpected damage to your property or contents by an outside force, including damage caused by oneself. For instance, if your buckle breaks due to being caught in a car door, or your zipper breaks with excessive force.
- Theft or loss of the product
As a parent we always stuff our bags to the brim, we don't blame you! This can however put a strain on the zippers when trying to close them which can make them loose over time.
The metal part of the zipper can become slightly mis-shapen which stops the zipper teeth engaging correctly. The great news is nothing is broken and this is super easy to fix.
You can take your bag to a shoe repair shop or give it a go yourself by using methods shown in the very short videos below:
The zipper tags can sometimes become loose and fall out of the zipper slider due to over-filling the backpack. To fix this, we advise customers to insert the zipper tag back into the slider and use pliers to clamp together the metal gap to prevent the zipper tags from falling out again.
Our warranty covers all worldwide orders as described above. Claims will be processed via an Amazon order which will be fully refunded. The refund is for the product cost only and does not include shipping & taxes.